Order Tunnel V2 Test
About the experience
Book this experience when you want to:
Boost Energy and MotivationBeat the midday slump with this pick-me-up experience to boost energy, motivation, and productivity on your team.
Develop SkillsLevel up your team by developing crucial skills that create a solid foundation for optimal team performance.
Form a United TeamCreating a united team allows you to work together while supporting each other as you work to achieve your common goals.
Learn Communication SkillsListening and communicating go hand-in-hand. Learn how your team communicates best to improve your outcomes.
Your kits include:
- One (1) full Tartine Lemon Poppy Seed Tea Cake
- Three (3) large Tartine Valrhona Chocolate Brownies
- Twelve (12) crispy Tartine Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- One (1) 12 oz. Ground Coffee OR Loose-Leaf Tea
- One (1) Coffee and Tea Press
- One (1) Double-walled Teamraderie paper cup
- Sugar, Stevia and Stir Sticks
- Knife, Fork, Napkin, and Plate
- Your attendees may opt for a gluten free, nut-free, and vegan alternative from Sweet Diplomacy (Los Altos, CA) when providing their delivery address and coffee vs. tea preference
Optional add-ons to your kit
Add two (2) craft beers to every kit. (additional charge for international shipping)
$55 per kit
High quality full-color custom message immediately visible when opening kit.
$50 + $1 per kit
Sticker on the Box
Large (3x5) full-color logo added to the top of each box.
$50 + $1 per kit
“…the kit is exceptional — full cake, lots of cookies, lots of brownies! could not have been more generous…”Desmond
Chief of Staff at $100M SaaS company
“…I arranged this for our executive team; it was an opportunity for them to share their favorite parts of ‘coffee culture’…”Tracey
Executive Business Partner at Fortune 100 company
“…I have done this three times; we invite customers and share a relaxed moment with them for 30-45 mins before we go into a business review…”Linnea
Account Director at $10B SaaS company
“…Tartine is an important bakery and this is an amazing way to bring it to your team. Bravo!…”Angie
Executive Assistant at Fortune 100 company