Today is a special day for Teamraderie. We have been commercially active for a year and are celebrating our one-year anniversary!
Together we have accomplished a lot in this time:
– 636 teams served
– 11,758 people experienced Teamraderie
– 529,110 minutes of bonding through virtual experiences
– 57 NPS score achieved
– 42 countries where we shipped kits
– 500 yards shortest distance a kit was sent to
– 9,353 miles longest distance a kit was sent to (from Palo Alto, CA to Kampala, Uganda)
– 19 Olympic medals won by Teamraderie creators
– 1,107 pounds of cheese consumed
– 768 hours saved in the Tartine line
Here is what we learned:
– People eating the same food together build trust 75% faster.
– People tend to love hard cheeses more than soft varieties.
– 40% of virtual Coffee and Tea experience participants order tea.
– A conversation with an Olympian can be the most memorable session of a sales kickoff.
– Joint poetry session can build a deeper connection than a team dinner.
– The shared virtual team experiences can last as little as 30 minutes to have effect.
– More than 50% of teams operated across 4+ regions.